Celebrate your love of all things “pumpkin spice” with this fun printable!
♥ HOW TO ORDER AND CREATE YOUR ART PRINT:
- 1) Add the listing to your cart
- 2) Place your order.
- 3) Check your email for your hi-res file
- When you receive your file, simply download, print, and add your own frame. It’s that simple!
♥ WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- – A high-quality PDF & JPEG of your personalized print
- – Files will be sized to print up to 8″ x 10″ inches, 300 dpi
- If you have not received your files within 24 hours first please check your junk email folder and if still not there then please send me a message.
♥ PLEASE NOTE:
- * ALL IMAGES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND ARE PROTECTED UNDER US COPYRIGHT LAWS. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited. Please contact me for licensing inquiries.
- * No physical item will be sent. Shortly after payment has been processed, you will receive an email containing your download link. The email will be sent to the email address you have on file with Etsy. You can download your file at your earliest convenience and either print them at home or from a printer of your choice!
- * Any watermarks shown in the listing WILL NOT BE INCLUDED on your download.
- * It is recommended that you print on high-quality fine art paper for best results, but not necessary.
- * Please keep in mind that all computers and printers are not equal in quality or color calibration. Your print results may vary, depending on your paper and printer. Please follow your printer’s instructions for optimal results.
- * Frame pictured in listing is not included with the purchase of this digital product.
- Due to the nature of this item, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and no refunds are available.
IDEAS FOR USE :
– Print and add to a frame that you already have for instant wall decor.
– Print on cardstock and create your own fall greeting cards.
– 8″ x 10″ size fits standard sized picture frames that are easily purchased at local craft or decor stores.
Q: How many times can I print this?
A: As many times as you wish, for personal use only.
Q: What type of paper should I use to print my file?
A: High-quality printer paper is recommended, but not necessary. Print it yourself or take it to your local print shop. Please review the instructions that come with your printer to get the best prints you can.
Q: What size and type of file I will receive?
A: Once your order is placed, you will receive a 300 dpi 8” x 10” file via email.